Friday, November 21, 2008

You Tell Me...

...Is this sweet? Or a little creepy?




Yes, this is a roll of toilet paper. Carl left it for us. I suggested to him that he choose a color other than brown for future toilet paper correspondence.

--------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: Carl explained to me that we were out of TP in this bathroom so he procured this roll from the new bathroom for the next person in need. What says love more than a re-loaded TP holder? Especially when it's actually written in brown and white.

4 comments:

Tara R. said...

A little bit of ahhh... but still some small portion of ewwww. (too funny!)

Laurie said...

How about you write I LOVE YOU in RED on the bandaid box? Or in ashes on the toaster?

Lil' This...Lil' That... said...

Thanks for yet another laugh!!! You are wonderful!

Did you get my UPER AMAZING award last wk?????

Angela said...

Tara: EXACTLY!

Laurie: You make me laugh every time! I tried to come up with a third one, but I'm just not good enough.

Penny: Hey thanks! That's my first ever award--woot! I'll be posting it this weekend! How many more exclamation points can I use?!!!