Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Quiz Night

Like many families in America, we are preparing to travel tomorrow for the Thanksgiving holiday. Knowing the laundry, planning and packing that needs done in the next 20 hours (hours during which we also need to sleep), I asked the big girls to start a load of laundry and microwave a casserole from the freezer for supper. Since tonight is quiz night, I'm going to give you two possible scenarios and you get to choose which one is true.

SCENARIO ONE:

Me: Girls, we're leaving tomorrow to go out of town for Thanksgiving. Could one of you put a load of laundry in the washer and the other nuke a casserole for supper?

Katie: Wow! We get to visit family all weekend? I can't wait! What do I need to do after I fix supper?

Hailey: Sure! Can I do TWO loads of laundry? I love going to Wichita.

Hannah: Stop me alone! ("Leave me alone!" -- I don't know why she says it this way, but it's hilarious.)

SCENARIO TWO:

Me: Girls, we're leaving tomorrow to go out of town for Thanksgiving. Could one of you put a load of laundry in the washer and the other nuke a casserole for supper?

Katie: Do we have to spend our WHOLE vacation in Wichita? Why can't we just stay hooome. You're not gonna be making lists, are you???

Hailey: When am I going to have time to do this homework project? It's due December 5th!

Hannah: Stop me alone! ("Leave me alone!")

Feeling the love, I decided to spend my precious time wisely by turning on the idiot box and flipping through our four channels. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was on, which inspired me to wisely use even more time to download these pictures. Can you name these Peanuts characters?

One last question: Which of the following characters was NOT in A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving?

Tune in tomorrow at 6:00 p.m. for the answers. If I don't get back online before Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!

1.








2.












3.










4.















5.

















6.

















7.














8.














9.

No comments: