Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Disclaimer on Demand

I am forced to publish this disclaimer or risk legal action by my brother-in-law: I was not the photographer of the first two pictures in my previous post. My sister's husband, ED, was.

ED.

ED.

ED.

It's all about ED.

Now that ED has receieved recognition, maybe he can return to the important things in life like online video games and naps and leave poor, struggling bloggers like me alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, for those of you out there who don't know me very well--this brand of bantering between my brother-in-law and me is one of the best parts of my day...though admitting that just negated all the joy I received by posting the above. Sigh...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, that ED.....what a "GloryHog!!!!!!!!!!!!".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Signed,
Sympathizing Blogger (Sheri)