Friday, December 28, 2007

My Christmas Picture Selections

Is this not the reaction we're all looking for when we give someone a present? This is my nephew after he opened his present from Hannah.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've included this one simply because it makes me laugh. The intended subject was blue-shirt boy. I didn't realize I had captured the funny face of my other nephew on the right.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When asked what she wanted for Christmas, Hannah said, "A hat."

"What color hat?"

"A weh-woh hat," was her reply. Grandma Janis (Wonderworker Extraordinaire) made the yellow hat that my sister is placing on Hannah's head.



Of course Wonderworker Extraordinaire couldn't stop with just a hat. She also made mittens and a poncho you can barely see on the floor behind Hannah in the picture below.



The open mouth look is Hannah's biggest happiest smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't quite tell what's happening here, so allow me to enlighten you. My niece, wearing the pink shirt, received the gift in the large box pictured below. For whatever reason Hannah decided to claim it and refuse passage to my niece by sitting on the box and folding her arms in the standard defiant-child stance.

They learned how to share the Bounce & Spin Zebra. Because the children were happy we tolerated it's lovely music for hours before we discovered we could turn it off.

All-in-all we enjoyed a wonderful Christmas. We are blessed with abundance...or cursed, however you look at it.

No comments: