Wednesday, January 16, 2008

10 Years Old -- Already???

Where have the last ten years gone??? Following is my own photo montage of Hailey. It's my first ever attempt at using my scanner. Also...I'm still not feeling real whoopie, so I have a big gap in the years, but you'll get the idea.

Hailey as a baby...lovely couch she's sitting on. Wouldn't you agree? (gag, ugh, yuck)




What baby photo history is complete without the high-chair-mess picture?


Here's Hailey taking some of her first steps...


---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailey and me. I promise she had more than one outfit...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailey on the "horsey-cow." I'd forgotten that horsey-cow had been around for so long! No wonder it currently looks like it had seen better days!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every girl needs a stylish pair of shoes. Hopefully they take your attention away from whatever is on her face!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailey, Katie & Carl on our fourth-of-July vacation to the Colorado Rockies. In this picture they're at the Independence Day parade in Granby, CO. Love the glasses, babe!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More in Colorado...I love the Colorado Rockies in the summertime!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thumbs up! Hailey consistently sports this hair style due to her "rolling."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, we skipped a few years here. This picture was taken by my brother's wife, Shelly, in 2006.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Hailey preparing to eat her birthday breakfast this year.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...and all three girls birthday morning.





Happy 10th Hailey! I sure love you!

2 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

I love the pictures of Hailey!!! She was such a little cutie when she was tiny, and she is sooooo beautiful, now!! Tell I said so!
Sheri

Angela said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to have her read your comment! :)
-Angela