Friday, November 9, 2007

Mattress Update

The mattress delivery man assembled our bed frame, set up our new mattress & moved our old mattress out to the black hole...I mean building project. After two nights on our new mattress, I LOVE IT! I'm concerned that the fancy foam euro (la-dee-dah) pillow top will eventually break down, but for now it's practically decadent.

By the way--hello Tonya! Wow! Three people read my blog??? Does that mean I'm famous? When one of the three is my own mother...probably not.

Regarding price of my mattress: it was less than $1800--that made me feel much better. Of course I showed Carl that figure so he would consider it the deal of the century...I wish.

This blog is short and sweet because I'm preparing for yet another weekend with "Grandma Janis" (remember wonder worker extraordinaire?) as well as my sister, her husband and their four kids. I'm certain THAT combination will provide at least one blogworthy story!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to place a guess, but see that you have already got one, so I will just post that I truely enjoy reading your blog. I look forward to checking to see if you have posted anything new. You really have a way with words! I hope that you all get a lot accomplished this weekend! By the way, maybe you know, what exactly does "blog" mean? Where did the word come from?
Shannon (from Goddard Eye Care)