Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just a Few Notes

I don't have my thoughts together well today, so here it goes.

  • My mother-in-law visited Monday through Wednesday and helped me complete my laundry again. I am blessed.

  • Katie is home from school today. I'm not sure what's wrong, but she has spent the entire morning sleeping.

  • I played tennis on Sheri's new Wii and now I must have my own!

  • My mom is visiting this weekend. We plan to do some landscaping and maybe some painting. (Mom: I'll post those pictures after I pick up Hannah from school. OK?)

  • I have another doctor appointment tomorrow with my gastroenterologist. When his office called to confirm the appointment, I asked how long it would last. The answer: 15 minutes. I replied, "I live one hour away, I have three children (one with special needs) and my own disability. Plus, the price of gas is ridiculous. If you are asking me to travel for two hours so you can give me information that can just as easily be transmitted in a letter or e-mail, I'd rather not make the trip." We'll see what happens.

  • Today is piano lesson day. I'm driving. Sheri's driving record will remain safe for one more day.

  • I received a comment to my last post from an educator in Canada who wants information about Dandy-Walker. Any of you Dandy-Walker parents--please give me some input! (Note to Julie: I haven't forgotten you!)

  • We have three baby birds in our eaves. It sounds like there are twelve of them and they're driving me nuts.

  • I spent most of yesterday UN-installing my printer so that my computer would run more quickly. Success! (Laurie: sorry about the cryptic e-mail. I'll send out a better one soon, now that I've solved my computer dilemma)

So much for honing my creative writing skills. Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

Ang -
You could always play our Wii, but then you would owe me!!!

Bwah haa haa!!!!

Love ya,
Sher

Angela said...

And I can't have THAT now can I???

Unknown said...

hi angela,
great idea about the dr appt. hope that works for you.

happy friday, kathleen :)