Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bein' Neighborly

FINALLY! Beautiful weather! Hailey has been home from school two days with her dizziness (atypical migraine), so she rested inside. The rest of the Solomon girls enjoyed the middle sixties temperatures with the neighbor kids. First, Katie played with the neighbors' ducks and bunnies...







Hannah got some love from the neighbors' dog. Hannah's been applying mascara again....between her eyes, her pants were on backwards and she wore house slippers. I love that girl.





And finally, do you see the dichotomy here?




Bikes and trikes. Boys and girls. But all of it is f-u-n in the much awaited sun.




6 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

I can't believe you were making fun of Hannah's presentation in clothing!! Atleast she was wearin' some!!!!

Love ya,
Sher :)

Angela said...

HA HA HA!!! Good point--why didn't I think of that???

Sarabeth said...

Yea! Sun!


I'm blog hopping early because there are so many of us that I can't get to them all!--HP

Tara R. said...

OOoo... sunshine and short sleeves, how wonderful. Enjoy those days.

blog hoppin' - etcetera

Our Crooked Tree said...

MIL wants to get the boys a duck or chick for Easter...the pic of the duck was too cute...Daddy says chicken but I am scared to ask why:) We had 60's today too but snow in the forecast soon...boo hoo.

Angela said...

Personally, I'm glad that the ducks & bunnies belong to someone else! :) The girls keep hinting...actually BEGGING...me to get them their own.

Here we have "rain, rain go away"