Monday, January 7, 2008

Note on My Pillow

I polished off the previous post, shut down my computer after failing at my first attempt at uploading a YouTube video and shuffled to bed, inwardly grumbling about my crummy day, my crummy week, my crummy December, boo hoo hoo. When I reached my bed, looking forward to escaping my crummy life by drifting into dreamland, I found the following letter, misspellings and all (just tellin' ya--they're not typos):

Dear mom thank you for evrething that you have done for me such as washing my cloths cooking my meals and so much more and i bet that all together for all the thing you have done and that all those things i HAVE NOT thanked you for I bet all together all those things i need to thank you for lead up to Google thankyous by the way

THANKS

FOR BEING

THE BEST MOM

EVER

Love
Hailey

--------------------------

Just what the doctor ordered. My life isn't so crummy after all.


2 comments:

Just Do It Posterchild said...

How sweet!!!!!!  You have the best girls ever....life isn't so bad after all....is is?!!!

Sheri :)

deborah said...

sooooo, did it make you cry harder? it would me!