Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Surprise Treat for Me!

Since placing Katie and Hailey in public school after home schooling them for four years, I have had many people ask me, "Do you know what to do with yourself now that the girls are in school during the day?" Suppressing a strong desire to roll my eyes, I just say, "No problem whatsoever." I have more started-but-not-completed projects than one person should have in an entire lifetime. I have eleven years of unceasing companionship to make up for. Heck, going to the bathroom uninterrupted is itself a treat.

So, yes, I know what to do with my mornings while Hannah is also in school. Afternoons are another story. Hannah naps every day, but her moods are unpredictable once she awakens. Her mood swings have been downright exhausting the past several months. So imagine my surprise--and my delight--when my friend, Sheri, offered to pick up Katie and Hailey after school so that they could play with Jenna...AND she took Hannah too!!!

This is better than Calgon! Thank you, Sheri!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It's pretty entertaining reading your blogs! Hannah's food coloring incident was pretty hilarious!