Sunday, September 30, 2007

Solomon Simplicity on a Sunday

Today Carl & I discussed taking the girls to the big city of Joplin, MO to eat out and see a movie. Unfortunately, no decent family movies have been released lately, so we've stayed in and resorted to Carl's creativity. He came through again. What you see above is "Blocks in a Box," the Carl version of pool hall shuffleboard.

Many people talk talk talk about simplifying their lives. Martha Stewart even has a magazine devoted to it, though I wonder: if a magazine about simplifying is cluttering your house, probably alongside other magazines, school papers, piles of bills and miscellaneous mail...are you really simplifying?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hey I didn't know that you had a blogspot. I find it to be so theraputic. Thanks for your daily prayers. Bella is getting bigger and stronger everyday!! I know God workds miracles.
Stop by anytime. I get bored here at home.
Megan

Megan said...

Hey I love getting comments so don't worry about that. My e-mail is megangudde@hotmail.com
Love
Megan

Anonymous said...

JUST WANTED YOU TO PRAY ABOUT SOMETHING. MEGAN IS IN THE NEED OF SPONSER FOR THE STARTING OF THE FOUNDATION SHE IS STARTING IN HONOR OF ISABELLA . I JUST FELT LED IN ASKING YOU ABOUT IT . I MISS GETTING TO TALK TO YOU IN CHRIST CATHERINE