Saturday, March 22, 2008

Up, Down, All Around

I had hoped to never be a blogger that posted an entry such as this, but here I am. My computer locked up yesterday. My high school friend from Texas visited the two previous days. I spent the previous weekend in Northwest Kansas at the quilt gifting explained in my previous post. We are finally, FINALLY, FINALLY moving forward on our building project. Hannah made a major leap forward, which I'm dying to explain to the world.

But here I sit at the library, borrowing a computer with ten minutes to spare before Carl picks me up for a trip to Joplin to purchase a shower, two toilets, enough ceramic tile to cover a bijillion square feet of flooring, two gallons of custom-colored paint and more. The sun is out, I've been taking some digestive enzymes and other supplements in preparation for the antibiotic protocol (for the arthritis) which have given me a level of energy that leaves me lost...I don't quite know what to do with myself. What a wonderful problem to have.

I'm rambling in order to connect with my few readers, yet don't have time to write about anything in depth. I'm hoping to find someone to address my computer problems and be back in cyberworld/bloggyland soon.

Man, life is GREAT!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had been wondering where you have been!!
Tonya

Laurie said...

Well, I'm glad that your absence is tech-related! Also glad you sound so upbeat.
xoxox
Laurie

Tara R. said...

There must be some sort of epidemic... so many with out their computers this week... glad to hear from you, and look forward to you being online again soon.

Our Crooked Tree said...

Hope the new stuff does wonders for you! Happy to see you gettin back into the swing of things; hope the cumputer thing is easily fixed.

Angela said...

Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments! The computer is in the shop, so here I sit at the library again!

I'd better get a post in while I have a chance!