Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Hair Style

I have a hair appointment today at 5:30. Because I'm tired of my current style, I have looked through literally hundreds of styles on the internet in an attempt to find a fresh look for myself. Who knew there were so many choices? I've narrowed it down to the following. Does anyone have a favorite?


Is this picture small enough for you?



I have no idea how to make these larger...grab your bifocals!





This might be cute if you could see it. Though my hair used to be straight, it is now naturally curly. Straightening iron anyone???






Again with the straight hair. At least this woman looks more my age!





What is she, a fourteen year old giraffe? Cute hair, though. That would make me a 39-year-old trying to look like a 14-year-old giraffe, I guess.






Kinda flipped out...just like me on a typical day.








I did say that my hair is naturally curly. Whaddya think?




The perfect hair style for the morning after my Humira injection!







All these choices make me want to do this!




Those are the general ideas. I'd like something a little longer than what I've had. Mary, the gal who styles my hair, often has her own ideas. Oddly, I like that. I'm not that particular about my appearance & sometimes it's fun and easy to let Mary do her thing. I'll let you all know tomorrow...until then, leave a comment to tell me which style you like...if any.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the "kinda flipped" out style but that could be because I would also like it on myself. Loved reading the blog today; we've been away, and I haven't had a chance to read it since last Thursday! Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, that was me that posted just now-

Tonya

Just Do It Posterchild said...

I like the giraffe girl style.
Love ya,
Sheri