Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy 5 & 45 Birthday!





Today is both Carl's and Hannah's birthday: Carl is 45 and Hannah is 5. Wahoo!

I considered changing Hannah's clothes for this picture, but then decided to show you what I am up against when it comes to fashion in the Solomon house. Carl dressed Hannah for the day (yes, for that I am grateful...but honestly!) . Notice the Gomer long underpants that he hiked up above the waist of her too-small sweat pants. Lovely. Fortunately they will be staying around the house, but I'm certain Carl wouldn't think twice about taking Hannah to the store dressed like that.

Excuse the fuzzy pictures: I need one of those cameras that eliminates shakiness. I don't have a steady hand.

Hey Tonya! Your house is looking great. I love the color...in fact, it's almost exactly the same color that I painted my front door!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Laughing out loud here in Denver- I wouldn't have noticed that underpants, but LOVE that you referred to them as "Gomer."